Hot summer weather and heat radiating asphalt of the Speedworld racing circuit in Bruck, Austria, set difficult racing conditions for all participants of the 4th RMC Czech Republic, Moravian Cup and Slovak Championship on the second weekend of July. Drivers and mechanics of MS KART racing team sweated through countless T-shirts and suits, but the huge commitment and effort came back in the form of beautiful results, which this time also included golden wreaths.
Jakub Kadlčák had no competitor in KZ2, he won the qualifying and all the final heats in start-finish style. Tomáš Javůrek took the victory in DD2, closely followed by Václav Tomášek. Martin Konopka was the fastest driver in the common DD2 field and took the win in Masters.
Here a short recapitulation of the results of our team and some other drivers starting with the MS KART chassis.
- P1 #153 Jakub Kadlčák – MS KART R.T.
- Q – P1
- Final 1 – P1
- Final 2 – P1
- Final 3 – P1
- P2 #537 David Kadlec – MS KART R.T.
- P6 #288 Jaroslav Capík
- P8 #888 Boris Nedorost
- P1 #433 Tomáš Javůrek – MS KART R.T.
- P2 #8 Václav Tomášek – MS KART R.T.
- P3 #478 Christopher Stephan Oslanec – Kancsár Racing
ROTAX DD2 Masters – MSR
- P1 #511 Martin Konopka – K KART R.T.
ROTAX SENIOR – MSR
- P10 #88 Tomáš Filipenský – MS KART R.T.
ROTAX SENIOR – MP
- P8 #72 Tadeáš Radvan – MS KART R.T.
ROTAX JUNIOR – MP
- P3 #69 Lukáš Tomášek – MS KART R.T.
ROTAX JUNIOR – MSR
- P4 #227 Vojtěch Fulín – Doss Kart
ROTAX MICRO Max – MSR
- P2 #79 Jan Dostál – Doss Kart
- P4 #77 Filip Rabas – Kopecký Racing Team
ROTAX MICRO Max – MP
- P1 #27 Jakub Kopecký – Kopecký Racing Team
- P4 #76 Rozálie Rabasová – Kopecký Racing Team
BABY 60 – MP
- P4 #0 Marek Punčochář – MS KART R.T.
We look forward to seeing you again in 3 weeks, this time at the Steel Ring in Třinec on 28 – 30 July.